"The Mind of David Pearce"
David Pearce Video Interview
interviewer Andrés Gómez Emilsson, Stanford 2012.
- Part 1 - Why and how to get rid of suffering
- Part 2 - The rights of unborn children and deontological critiques
- Part 3 - Brave New World and No-Pleasure-No-Pain objections
- Part 4 - How can we help? And, is hedonism inauthentic or fake?
- Part 5 - Nonhuman animals shouldn't suffer either
- Part 6 - Is it Technologically Possible to Re-Engineer Ecosystems?
- Part 7 - With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility
- Part 8 - Radically Altered States of Consciousness
- Part 9 - Superintelligence
- Part 10 - Empathetic Superintelligence
- Part 11 - Metaphysics: Theory of mind
- Part 12 - Metaphysics: Time
- Part 13 - How to make biotech sound sexy?
- Part 14 - Why digital computers cannot be sentient
(Beijing Dec. 2013)
Social Media: 1 : 2 : 3 : 4 : 5 : 6 : 7 : 8 : 9
Social Media 2016 (Data Liberation!)