More objections to HI
- Objection 25 ...the abolitionist project presupposes a utilitarian ethic...collapses if utilitarianism is rejected...
- Objection 26...there will never be a Post-Darwinian Transition... always be selection pressure...
- Objection 27 ...paradise-engineering is impossible...not evolutionarily stable...
- Objection 28 ...contradiction...abolitionism can't be reconciled with an absence of compulsion...
- Objection 29 ...why invoke nanotechology ...isn't genetic engineering enough ...?
- The Plant of Joy
- The Plague of the Living Dead
with refs added to Future Opioids
- Just For Chemists
- Updates to The Good Drug Guide
What's the best way to abolish mental pain?
- Hotlinks added to Critique of Brave New World
a defence of paradise-engineering
- Under Development
waging the battle against info-overload
- The Golden House Sparrow
the most discerning arbiter of excellence money can buy?
- Professor Q
BLTC's new head of research
Bruce Charlton :
- Peak Experiences
- Psychiatry and the Human Condition
(includes The Malaise Theory of Depression)
WHAT WAS NEW
1996 : 1997 : 1998 : 1999 : 2000